dr.Henry Kodrat Sp.Onk Rad
- Radiation Oncologist at Dr. Cipto Mangunkusumo National Hospital. Jakarta,
Education and training
- Medical doctor at Faculty of Medicine, University Sumatera Utara, Medan,
From August 1999 to January 2005
- Radiation oncology residency training at Faculty of Medicine, University of
Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia.
From January 2010 to December 2014.
Honours and awards
- Travel Award at the 10th International Conference of the Asian Clinical
Oncology Society, Seoul, Korea. June 13 – 15, 2012.
- Young investigator travel award at the 23nd Asia Pacific Cancer Conference,
Bali, Indonesia. August 22 – 24, 2015.
- Indonesian Medical Association –
- Indonesian Radiation Oncology Society – member and
- Indonesian Oncology Society –
- European Society of Medical Oncology – member
- ESTRO course on head and neck Singapore, 10th – 13th December
- Regional Training Course on Quality Audits of Intensity Modulated Radiation
Therapy, Singapore 27th November – 1st December 2017.
- Tomotherapy SBRT treatment workshop user meeting, Kuala Lumpur, 7th
- Regional Training Course on Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy for Lung
and Oesophageal Cancer. Bangkok, Thailand, 30th May – 3rd June 2017.
- ESMO Preceptorship on Gastrointestinal tumors, Singapore, 20th – 22nd
- The World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies (WFNS) radiosurgery
course. Karawaci, Indonesia. 28th – 29th November 2015.
- ESTRO teaching course on combined drug – radiation treatment: biological basis, current application and perspective. Jogjakarta, Indonesia. 2nd – 6th November
- RAS6065/003 IAEA/RCA regional training course clinical application of SBRT in head and neck, spine and liver cancer, Tokyo, Japan. 20th – 24th October
- ESTRO teaching course on target volume definition – from imaging to
margin. Bangkok, Thailand. 20th – 23rd October 2013.
- ESTRO teaching course on advanced Singapore. 4th – 8th
- ESTRO teaching course on basic clinical Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia. 5th – 9th December 2010.